The length of the PUBG Mobile global version 1.4.0 beta replace is 1.5 GB, and it requires around 7 GB of unfastened garage in an Android device. After downloading the APK file from the above hyperlink, players can follow the stairs beneath:
Download :- PUBG MOBILE Beta Version 1.0.4
- They need to open File Manager on the tool and visit the Downloads folder.
- Users must then find the downloaded APK document and click on on it.
- They need to allow installation from unknown assets, if now not already performed so, by means of navigating to Settings > Safety and Privacy > Install Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once players have enabled it, they are able to click at the deploy button.
- After the installation is whole, gamers can open the PUBG Mobile global model beta app and check in the use of a visitor account.
Note: There’s no want to uninstall the usual model of the PUBG Mobile global model to install the beta version. Restarting the browser or clearing its cache, if the update doesn’t display, must remedy the difficulty.