By default, everyone can see your iPhone or iPad Notification Center whilst your device is locked by using swiping upward on the lock screen. There, they can see an outline of your recent notifications. Luckily, it’s smooth to show it off while locked. Here’s how.
To get started out, open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
In Settings, discover “Face ID & Passcode” (for gadgets with Face ID) or “Touch ID & Passcode” (for devices with a domestic button) and faucet it.
Next, enter your passcode.
In Passcode settings, locate the “Allow Access When Locked” section. Tap the transfer beside “Notification Center” until it’s miles became off.
That’s all it takes. Now, go out Settings with the aid of going to your house display screen, then lock your device. You’ll observe that you could now not get admission to the Notification Center on the lock screen.
Notifications May Still Be Visible at the Lock Screen
Please be aware that, even if you disable Notification Center on your lock display, people may still be capable of see notifications on your lock screen as they arrive in. To disable lock screen notifications completely, you’ll need to go to Settings > Notifications. In the list of apps, faucet the app this is sending notifications, then uncheck “Lock Screen” inside the “Alerts” options.
Repeat with any app whose notifications you’d like to hide on the lock display screen. Good luck!
- How To Enable 90FPS Mode In PUBG Mobile 1.3
- Best Gaming Mobile Phones Under 15000 to Play PubG [April 2021]
- Poco F3 review
- Snapseed Is the Best Photo Editing App You’re Not Using
- Realme 8 Gets First to Update in India, Brings Camera and Touch Improvements
- PUBG Mobile 1.3 Update (Global model): APK+OBB download link for global customers
- Survival Simulator Mod Apk – AndroCrazy